- Before install, you must activate your FSU Adobe Creative Cloud account.
- You must have administrative rights on your computer to install Adobe Creative Cloud and its applications.
If you have problems activating your FSU Creative Cloud account, or do not have administrative rights, please contact us following the instructions on our Request Support webpage.
This video goes through logging onto adobe.com, going to the list of available Creative Cloud apps, and downloading the basic Creative Cloud application to your computer system:
Manual step-by-step instructions:
- Go to adobe.com
- Click Sign In in the top right-hand corner
- Enter your FSU email address in the format firstname.lastname@example.org
- (Optional) Users who have a personal Adobe ID and Adobe Enterprise ID using FSUID@fsu.edu email address will be prompted to choose an account. Select Company or School Account.
- You will be directed to the FSU application sign in screen
- Enter your FSUID (in the format email@example.com) and password
- Click Sign In
- Under Adobe for Enterprise, click Install Creative Cloud app
- Depending on your browser, you will be asked to Save or Run the file
- Once the file has downloaded, click Run or double-click the file to open it
- The program will download and install the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application